BLOGROLL ME!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
GLOOMY DAY
-SHOT OUT-

Man, it's raining cats and dogs here in God's Country. (Eastern South Dakota) I got Eric Church on the stereo and I'm lookin' out my back window at the cats and dogs falling from the sky. What a gloomy day it is. However, The Captain is pleased to report that Slackwater Jack is playing tonight at my local VFW and I fully intend to go boot scootin' later this evening. They are a great local country band and I will have a great time sippin bears and tappin my cowboy boots. Honky Tonkin' is a great way to get away from the stress of seeing all the shit happening in this fucked up world and I recommend that the crew of this good ship do the same. Just maybe I will meet a beautiful cowgirl to ride off into the sunset with.

THAT IS ALL